Welcome to our website hokeycokeypartyshop.com which is owned by Julie Magness who is a sole trader and has been trading under this name since 1988. This Website is not an on-line shop, it’s intention is to give an idea of what products we generally keep in stock and not a guarantee we will have such items in stock.
The term ‘hokey cokey party shop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 111 Wey Hill, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 1HS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Prices of items may change from time to time. The price on the website may not be correct, we will confirm if product is in stock and its price by email, phone or in shop.
- Vat is included in all items apart from the hire equipment which is owned by Timothy Johnson who is not vat registered
Hokey Cokey Vat No 750 1822 56
- If goods purchased from our shop are returned in their original condition and within a 10 day period we will exchange or offer a credit note.
- If we do agree to post goods out, or deliver them, there will be a delivery charge and goods and any charges must be paid for in full before being dispatched.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Hokey Cokey Party Shop is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hokey Cokey Party Shop may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14 December 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.